115 kids killed in Yemen crisis so far
The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights spokesman Rupert Colville said on Friday that 1,185 civilians have been injured between March 26, when the airstrike campaign began, and April 22.
The airstrikes continued on Friday with warplanes bombing civilian sites suspected of being used by rebels, also known as Houthis, to store weapons or deploy troops.
Witnesses say that a stadium and small villages near the southern town of Zinjibar were bombed. In the town of Lahj, coalition planes bombed a court house, the headquarters of police commandos and farm lands near the airport in the city of Aden.
- Finance Minister Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on ...07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan gears up to host Russian President Putin05:37 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Simi Raheel's sweet interaction with Johny Lever wins hearts04:58 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021