China urges world to recognize Pakistan's active efforts against terror-financing
BEIJING - China has expressed satisfaction over visible progress made by Pakistan to strengthen its domestic counter-terrorism financing system and urged world community to recognize and encourage Pakistan’s political will and active efforts for anti-terrorism financing.
The Chinese Foreign Ministry’s Spokesperson Geng Shuang was commenting on Pakistan’s Action Plan report which was discussed during the joint group Financial Action Task Force (FATF) meeting in Beijing.
He hoped that the FATF would continue to offer constructive support and assistance to Pakistan in its continued efforts to improve the counter-terrorism financing system.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019