Daraz launches private traffic solution for DarazMall brands in collaboration with Facebook, Google
LAHORE - Daraz , Pakistan’s e-commerce giant, has launched Daraz Private Traffic - a first of its kind digital marketing program developed in collaboration with Facebook and Google - at the second annual DarazMall Summit.
The event held in Karachi and Lahore on Monday and Wednesday respectively was attended by over 400 leading brands.
As a front-runner for innovation in Pakistan, Daraz focuses on the use of technology to not only enhance consumer experience but also to maximize the benefits derived by the seller community.
Partnerships, be they relate to past or the current one with organizations like Facebook and Google, have allowed Daraz to develop a comprehensive digital ecosystem that provides opportunities of growth for all brands, regardless of location or background.
“Daraz Private Traffic is the direct result of months of dedication, planning and hard work with Facebook and Google and we are proud to be launching this program exclusively in Pakistan.” Dr. Jonathan Doer, Co-CEO, Daraz .
Keynote speakers including Ali Khurshid, Client Partner | South Asia, Facebook and Juan Macias, Account Strategist CPG & Food and Beverage, Google highlighted how the Private Traffic Program has been specifically designed for brand partners to leverage Daraz’s advanced data science learnings and expertise along with digital marketing tools offered by Facebook and Google. This program has the potential to provide all brands with the necessary tools to develop customer engagement on social media, improve user experience and multiply sales.
“With the introduction of tools like the Private Traffic Program, brands will see a greater return on their marketing investment by generating higher conversion rates. We are constantly developing new ways to improve seller and buyer interactions on the Daraz app; this program is a major step forward on that front.” Ehsan Saya, MD Daraz , Pakistan.
Shayan Jaffer, Performance Marketing Manager, Reckitt Benckiser and Danial Akhtar, E-Commerce Manager, Nestle took to the stage to discuss their organizations personal experiences with the Private Traffic Program. Nestle experienced an E-Commerce growth of 239% while Reckitt Benckiser experienced a 3X rise in sales and views on their Daraz page.
The DarazMall summit was concluded with an awards ceremony that highlighted different brand’s contributions to the E-Commerce ecosystem over the past year. Unilever was presented with the title of “Brand of the Year”.
- Hamza Malik likely to be the next big thing, impresses yet again with ...12:35 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- I absolutely do not endorse the concepts and viewpoints of Mr Khalil ...03:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019