Hafeez's second COVID-19 test comes back negative
LAHORE – Questions are being raised on the testing procedures by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) after all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez has been tested negative just a day after being declared as COVID-19 by the board.
In a tweet, Mohammad Hafeez shared a picture of his test results and confirmed that he and his family had tested negative upon approaching an external source.
Earlier, Fakhar Zaman, Imran Khan, Kashif Bhatti, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Rizwan, Wahab Riaz, Haider Ali, Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf were tested positive for coronavirus.
- Multan psychiatrist kills daughter, commits suicide 'over remarriage ...01:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani Ph.D. scholar bags top prize in Chinese essay competition12:14 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Naked, tortured man found in car's trunk outside shopping mall in ...11:38 AM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan issues new travel advisory for UK, South Africa11:07 AM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- US television host Larry King dies, aged 8708:59 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021