Punjab minorities minister recovers from COVID-19
LAHORE – Punjab Minister for Human Rights & Minority Affairs Ijaz Alam Augustine said Wednesday that he has been fully recovered days after testing positive for coronavirus.
In a statement, the provincial minister thanked to the entire nation and well wishers on his quick recovery from the COVID-19 infection.
Augustine said that good wishes and prayers from the people in this difficult time gave him a lot of encouragement.
"We all should have to spend much time in our homes as possible to stay safe from the coronavirus," he added and thanked the minorities who held collective prayers for his quick recovery.
The minorities minister had, in a tweet on June 7, announced he was diagnosed with the virus infection.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020