Punjab minorities minister recovers from COVID-19
LAHORE – Punjab Minister for Human Rights & Minority Affairs Ijaz Alam Augustine said Wednesday that he has been fully recovered days after testing positive for coronavirus.
In a statement, the provincial minister thanked to the entire nation and well wishers on his quick recovery from the COVID-19 infection.
Augustine said that good wishes and prayers from the people in this difficult time gave him a lot of encouragement.
"We all should have to spend much time in our homes as possible to stay safe from the coronavirus," he added and thanked the minorities who held collective prayers for his quick recovery.
KP Assembly speaker tests positive for ... 10:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2020
PESHAWAR – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Speaker Mushtaq Ghani tested positive for COVID-19 for second time on ...
The minorities minister had, in a tweet on June 7, announced he was diagnosed with the virus infection.
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020