Punjab minorities minister recovers from COVID-19
LAHORE – Punjab Minister for Human Rights & Minority Affairs Ijaz Alam Augustine said Wednesday that he has been fully recovered days after testing positive for coronavirus.
In a statement, the provincial minister thanked to the entire nation and well wishers on his quick recovery from the COVID-19 infection.
Augustine said that good wishes and prayers from the people in this difficult time gave him a lot of encouragement.
"We all should have to spend much time in our homes as possible to stay safe from the coronavirus," he added and thanked the minorities who held collective prayers for his quick recovery.
KP Assembly speaker tests positive for ... 10:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2020
PESHAWAR – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Speaker Mushtaq Ghani tested positive for COVID-19 for second time on ...
The minorities minister had, in a tweet on June 7, announced he was diagnosed with the virus infection.
- #K2Winter2021 – Pakistan congratulates Nepali Sherpas for first ...01:49 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Whatsapp leaks – Pakistan will continue exposing India to the ...12:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's exports to 10 countries plummet including UAE, KSA12:11 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Karachi stats show 36pc spike in rape cases in 2020 – 7 years high11:31 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021