Thailand free of local COVID-19 case for a month
BANGKOK – Thailand on Wednesday said it was free from local corona-virus infections for the last 30 days, local media reported.
According to Taweesilp Visanuyothin, the spokesman for the Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration, the Buddhist-majority nation has not reported any local COVID-19 infections for the last one month, daily Bangkok Post reported.
Corona-free? New Zealand registers 2 new COVID-19 ... 10:29 PM | 16 Jun, 2020
WELLINGTON - It took just eight days for New Zealand to lose its COVID-free status when two women who had been given ...
One new imported case was reported on Wednesday after a returnee from the Philippines tested positive for the virus.
"It shows the importance of Thai people-power, which has kept the country free of the disease for one month," Visanuyothin said.
Lately, most patients have been free of symptoms, he added.Thailand has reported 3,157 infections so far, with 3,026 recoveries, and a death toll of 58. The country has conducted 468,175 tests for the virus.
England announces easing of COVID-19 lockdown ... 06:15 PM | 23 Jun, 2020
LONDON – Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Tuesday that England could start gradually easing the ...
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- No more announced load shedding in Karachi from tomorrow, says Asad ...08:09 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PAKvENG – Azhar Ali and Sarfaraz Ahmed to captain in 2-day practice ...07:32 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Number of corona patients on ventilators down 28 percent: Asad Umar07:01 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020