Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio drops to 2.54%
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan reported 459 new coronavirus cases and two deaths during the last 24 hours, said the National Institute of Health (NIH) in its update on Monday morning.
According to fresh statistics, the COVID-19 positivity rate in Pakistan witnessed a slight decline as it was recorded at 2.54 percent from yesterday’s 2.97%
As many as 459 new COVID-19 infections were detected after testing on 18,045 samples in the last 24 hours. Meanwhile, 172 people suffering from the virus are being treated in critical care units.
COVID-19 Statistics 15 August 2022— NIH Pakistan (@NIH_Pakistan) August 15, 2022
Total Tests in Last 24 Hours: 18,045
Positive Cases: 459
Positivity %: 2.54%
Patients on Critical Care: 172
On Sunday, Pakistan recorded 581 new Covid-19 cases and four deaths.
Asif Zardari tests positive for Covid-19 02:07 PM | 28 Jul, 2022
KARACHI – PPP co-chairman and former president Asif Ali Zardari tested positive for Covid-19 as he was in Dubai ...
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022