KP Assembly speaker tests positive for coronavirus for second time
PESHAWAR – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Speaker Mushtaq Ghani tested positive for COVID-19 for second time on Tuesday.
The reports of Ghani were sent to World Health Organisation (WHO) for guidance as he was found asymptomatic.
The speaker in a media statement said that he had no symptoms of COVID-19, but was found positive even after spending two-week of quarantine.
He said that his reports have been sent to WHO for guidance and if allowed by experts he would attend the assembly proceedings. It is to mention here that the COVID-19 tests of the speaker his daughter and son-in-law were found positive and they quarantined themselves at home.
- Met forecasts very hot, humid weather in most parts of country11:42 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Smart lockdown imposed in seven UCs in Karachi till July 1811:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus affecting worldwide peace and security: UN10:01 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020