KP Assembly speaker tests positive for coronavirus for second time
PESHAWAR – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Speaker Mushtaq Ghani tested positive for COVID-19 for second time on Tuesday.
The reports of Ghani were sent to World Health Organisation (WHO) for guidance as he was found asymptomatic.
The speaker in a media statement said that he had no symptoms of COVID-19, but was found positive even after spending two-week of quarantine.
He said that his reports have been sent to WHO for guidance and if allowed by experts he would attend the assembly proceedings. It is to mention here that the COVID-19 tests of the speaker his daughter and son-in-law were found positive and they quarantined themselves at home.
- ECP orders re-polling as NA-75 Daska by-election declared ‘null and ...03:21 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Here's how much PM Imran Khan's Sri Lanka visit cost02:52 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan PM Imran virtually addresses FACTI Panel today02:22 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dying nurse reveals she swapped 5,000 babies at birth 'for fun'01:52 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Push-ups stunt atop moving car lands Mardan man in jail (VIDEO)01:30 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dananeer's ‘Pawri Ho Rai Hai’ dialogue originally belongs to this ...05:30 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Hassan Ali and Chris Gayle shake a leg on the Googly Challenge04:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Indian TikToker turns out to be Shoaib Akhtar’s doppelgänger02:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021