Economic growth rate targeted 5.5% for 2016, says Dar
Chairing a meeting of Monetary and Fiscal Policies Coordination Board in Islamabad, he said the government has fixed the growth target at 5.5 percent for the fiscal year 2016.
He said the government achieved 4.24 GDP growth in 2015, which was the highest growth during the last seven years.
On the occasion, Commerce Minister Khurram Dastgir said Strategic Trade Policy Framework 2015-18 is aimed at achieving marked improvement in exports.
He said it has identified four pillars like products and market diversification, market access, institutional development and strengthening and trade facilitation.
- Supreme Court grants bail to MNA Ali Wazir01:35 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021