Two terrorists executed in Sahiwal jail
SAHIWAL (Staff Report) - Two convicted terrorists involved in attacks on armed forces of Pakistan and Bannu jailbreak have been executed in Sahiwal jail, officials said on Thursday.
Terrorists named Sohail and Ubaid were awarded death sentences by a military court on August 15, 2015 and April 7, 2015 respectively. Their dead-bodies have been handed over to their families.
Sohail was had attacked a contingent of Pakistan army in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), killing 2 soldiers while injured as many as 18 personnel. Ubaid was involved in an attack on Bannu Jail to free over a hundred hardcore terrorists.
- Syed Ali Gilani: India 'conspiring to let Kashmiri leader die' during ...11:54 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- 'Thank You': Afghan minister acknowledges Pakistan's 40 years of ...11:43 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019