Pakistani man rescued after trying to commit suicide by eating cement in Saudi Arabia
DUBAI – A 30-year-old Pakistani expatriate in Saudi Arabia was rescued after he tried to commit suicide by eating cement, said media reports on Wednesday.
The Pakistani worker reportedly ate a cement mixture that hardened inside his guts, causing a complete blockage in the stomach. He was shifted to a hospital after he experienced pains in his abdomen.
A team of surgeons successfully extracted the cement from his body and treated the tissues of the stomach that were damaged due to the substance. He is now in stable condition, the report said.
It is yet to know why he attempted to commit suicide.
- PIA allowed to operate additional flights to Saudi Arabia09:29 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Civil-military leadership vows measures to curb mob killings after ...08:53 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani woman gives birth at Wagah-Attari crossing, names him ...08:36 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- More than 10 prisoners escape from police custody at Lahore court07:12 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Emirates introduces special fares for flights from Pakistan to Europe ...06:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021