Indian man smashes Guinness World Record by crushing 212 walnuts in 1 minute
The 60-second attempt began when Prabhakar Reddy P smashed the first of walnuts placed along a long table in Andhra Pradesh, India. He then went on to crush an incredible 212 walnuts, that’s more than three a second!
Although challengers for this title are permitted to wear a fabric glove on their crushing hand, this attempt is likely to be quite painful even for the most experienced of martial artists.
The hard shells have to be smashed into at least two pieces in order to count towards the final total.
The 35-year-old martial arts pro told Guinness World Records that he practised every day for this attempt.
It was never going to be easy to break the previous record of 210, which was achieved by Pakistan’s serial record-breaker Muhammad Rashid. But Prabhakar’s training paid off, because he managed to raise the record by two.
VIDEO: Pakistani man sets world record for ... 07:40 PM | 3 Jun, 2017
DUBAI - A Pakistani man has become the fastest person to type a text message using Swype technology. Abdul Basit ...
Check out Muhammad's most recent attempt in the video below.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Two Indian soldiers commit suicide in IOK01:49 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020