TRUTH EXPOSED: Lost items by Ali Express being sold at Islamabad Sunday Bazaar
LAHORE - There has been a social media uproar after various packages of Ali express that went missing are being sold at a Sunday Bazaar in Islamabad. People were horrified at how easily the packages were being sold at 200 rs with "luck" depending on what would be inside.
However in depth research was done on the items and it was discovered that the addresses are from different countries like Poland, Hong Kong, Azerbaijan, France, Finland etc, while not even one is from Pakistan.
Just visited shop F-086 in Sunday bazar. There are a lot of AliExpress misplaced parcels. I've checked around 60 parcels, all are shipped to different countries/states including France, Poland, Austria, Finland, Travesia, Costa Rica, etc but didn't found a single item shipped1/2 pic.twitter.com/YwbxFpqk9R— Sajid Ali (@D_SA77) September 16, 2018
It seems the packages were purchased from another country as refused articles and then imported as second hand material.
It was learned that the parcels were being sold at Shop # F-086. It is being managed by Sardar Zeeshan Khan for the past 8 years who hails from Kasmir.
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020