Jamal Shah retires as DG PNCA
After his retirement, the senior joint secretary of Heritage Division Syed Hassan Mehndi is assigned the additional charge of DG PNCA. After relieving from service, Jamal Shah would once again go back to the institution named "Shehr Kkada" owned by him, to promote arts from the private sector.
Jamal Shah, Pakistani actor, director, painter, social worker, scriptwriter, singer, songwriter. He was born into a Pashtun Syed family in 1956 in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. In 1992 Jamal made his acting debut in K2, directed by Franc Roddam and since then in many other movies and dramas.
Jamal Shah also created Artists Association in Pakistan. It was one of its kind for the artists, it was founded in 1985 and benefited many artists around the country. Jamal Shah is one of the few artists in Pakistan who have achieved their education in the very same field.
Jamal Shah also laid the foundation for Hunerkada – the stepping stone for many future artists. He polishes them with the greatest of teachers and the best of environment. Jamal Shah envisions Pakistan to be in the top country lists for performing arts.
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- 19-year-old Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to summit ...11:24 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021