Assets beyond means: NAB arrests Fazal-ur-Rehman's close associate
PESHAWAR - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) has arrested close associate of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazal Chief Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman today (Thursday).
According to media details, the anti-graft watchdog arrested DFO Musa Khan was arrested in assets beyond means inquiry and presented him before the Accountability Court in Peshawar.
Earlier, in the same case, the NAB had also summoned JUI-F chief Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman for investigation.
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2020: Day 304:16 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Kapil Dev suffers heart attack, undergoes angioplasty in Delhi04:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020