Assets beyond means: NAB arrests Fazal-ur-Rehman's close associate
PESHAWAR - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) has arrested close associate of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazal Chief Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman today (Thursday).
According to media details, the anti-graft watchdog arrested DFO Musa Khan was arrested in assets beyond means inquiry and presented him before the Accountability Court in Peshawar.
Earlier, in the same case, the NAB had also summoned JUI-F chief Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman for investigation.
- OPPO ColorOS 12 won four design awards at the Red Dot Award: Brands & ...12:35 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- FIFA suspends India’s football federation on its Independence Day12:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- ‘Shahenshah-e-Qawwali’ Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan remembered on 25th ...11:43 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022