Pakistan inaugurates Citizen Portal helpline
ISLAMABAD – Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Shibli Faraz has inaugurated Pakistan Citizen Portal helpline, the state broadcaster reported on Thursday.
Speaking on the inaugural ceremony held in Islamabad, Faraz said that 2.3 million complaints have been addressed so far. He said citizen portal has made the access to government organisation easy for public.
The minister said citizen portal helpline is launched as per the vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan to provide relief to public at their doorstep.
He added complaints on citizen portal are redressed without any political or class discrimination.
- Pakistan’s Taekwondo star Maham Aftab dies of brain tumour at age ...11:25 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Terror threats — Balochistan govt asks PDM to cancel Quetta rally10:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PCB relocates scheduled PSL, Zimbabwe matches from smog-hit Lahore09:48 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant ...08:32 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran vows to bring Nawaz Sharif back from UK at all costs08:19 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020