Pakistan’s largest cricket stadium’s design finalised
According to a press release issued by Bahria Town, construction on what will be Pakistan’s largest cricket stadium with a seating capacity of 50,000 will begin soon.
Bahria CEO Ali Riaz Malik said the construction of the largest cricket stadium was an honour for his organisation.
Bahria announced the project two months back and signed a contract with GMP Germany for structural design. The three-level stadium has been designed in accordance with ICC standards. The complex will consist of a cricket academy of international standard, gymnasium, swimming pool and hostels.
Famous international players will be hired at the cricket academy who will promote local as well as international cricket. The sports academy will have two full size outdoor cricket fields and 12,000 square metres indoor sports and recreational facilities. Spacious area of land has been allocated which will be sufficient to park more than 10,000 cars.
- Sheikh Rasheed dodges police raid in Islamabad10:02 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Punjab police to take over Banigala's security after Gill’s arrest08:10 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan braces for more rains under new monsoon spell07:18 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022