12 new COVID-19 cases registered in China in 24 hours
BEIJING - China has registered 11 new imported cases of COVID-19 and one more case of internal transmission within the past 24 hours, with no people having died of the disease.
The National Health Commission of China said in a statement on Saturday, that it received the information about 82,816 confirmed cases of pneumonia caused by a new type of coronavirus from 31 provinces, including 838 currently ill people. 49 people are in critical condition, 4,632 have died, 77,346 people have been discharged from hospitals".
No new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the province of Hubei, where the city of Wuhan - the epicenter of the pandemic - is located.
The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic on March 11. To date, more than 2.7 million people have been infected with the coronavirus worldwide, with over 195,000 fatalities.
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Shafqat Mehmood green-lights launch of Single National Curriculum ...11:38 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Woman declared dead in Pakistan comes back to life, gets up and walks ...11:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Lifebuoy Partners with PCB as Official Hygiene Partner for 202111:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021