Wikileaks to release more Clinton campaign files before 2016 presidential elections
WASHINGTON (News Desk) - Wikileaks founder Julian Assange Wednesday night announced that his organisation was set to release more files related to the presidential campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
In an interview with Fox News, Assange said the data release would take place before November 8, however, he did not give a specific date.
To a question about the possible impact of the "to-be-released" documents, he said: "I think it’s significant. You know, it depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media."
He further stated "I don’t want to give the game away, but it’s a variety of documents, from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles, some quite interesting, some even entertaining."
Earlier in July as well, WikiLeaks had released files based on audio recordings pulled from the emails of the Democratic National Committee. The date was obtained by hacking.
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Zayn Malik wins hearts by donating huge sum to little girl needing ...11:59 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Bangladesh cricket team lands in Lahore to play T-20 series against ...11:05 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- I absolutely do not endorse the concepts and viewpoints of Mr Khalil ...03:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Taylor Swift reveals mother's brain tumor diagnosis03:12 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019