Interior Ministry bans 65 outlaw outfits from hides collection on Eidul Azha
ISLAMABAD - Ahead of Eidul Azha, the Ministry of Interior has issued a list of proscribed organisations barring them from collecting hides of sacrificial animals.
On Thursday, the ministry issued a list carrying the names of 65 outfits proscribed by it under Section 11-B-(I), Anti-Terrorism Act, 1997.
Lashkar-i-Jhangvi, Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan, Lashkar-i-Tayyaba Pakistan, Balochistan National Liberation Army, Tehrik-e-Taliban Bajur, United Baloch Army and others are included in the list.
The government has further decided that the organisations will have to obtain a NOC from area's deputy commissioner before collecting hides.
The process of hides collection will be examined carefully, while FIRs under the anti-terrorism act will be launched if anyone was found involved in forced collection, Dawn News reported.
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020