Muslim woman was forced to show her pad in the name of 'airport screening'
A Muslim woman named Zainab Merchant, 27, who is based in Orlando Florida, was travelling to a speaking engagement when the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) patted her down.
Zainab was pressurized into showing her pad to the officials when one of the officials insisted she needed to take a "deeper look".
The officials later hid their badges by their hands and left due to the fact that they knew they would be penalized on such harassment.
- Pakistan launches first ever animal rights curriculum05:58 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- TikToker Ayesha Akram faces arrest for defying court orders in ...05:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Inside the lavish wedding of Fazila Qazi and Qaisar Khan Nizamani's ...05:09 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022