Sadaf Kanwal wishes her 'soulmate' Shahroz Sabzwari on birthday
While the fancy gifts celebs are treated to on their birthdays are cute and all, nothing quite compares to the sweet messages their loved ones post on their respective social media accounts.
Model turned actor Sadaf Kanwal turned husband Shahroz Sabzwari’s birthday into a very special day with a heart-warming post on Instagram.
Sadaf shared the picture of the 'Dilruba' actor's birthday cake and wrote, "Souls recognise each other by vibes, not by appearances. Happy birthday my darling soulmate. Love you."
Sadaf and Shahroz got married in an intimate Nikkah ceremony in May 2020. The couple posted pictures of their big day on social media and received a lot of hate.
Consequently, the Nand actor later shared a clarification video on Instagram to and responded to all the backlash. The video was deleted later.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- ‘We just have to play with it’: Imran Khan’s audio leak about ...01:03 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan PM Shehbaz, Army Chief felicitates Saudi crown prince on ...11:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Petrol price likely to dip by Rs9 per litre from October 111:18 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan, England face off in 5th T20I today10:52 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani FM Bilawal urges US, China to set aside rivalry to fight ...10:26 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan groove to 'Alcoholiya'11:32 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Bushra Ansari faces criticism for receiving anti-aging treatment10:07 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022