Sadaf Kanwal wishes her 'soulmate' Shahroz Sabzwari on birthday
While the fancy gifts celebs are treated to on their birthdays are cute and all, nothing quite compares to the sweet messages their loved ones post on their respective social media accounts.
Model turned actor Sadaf Kanwal turned husband Shahroz Sabzwari’s birthday into a very special day with a heart-warming post on Instagram.
Sadaf shared the picture of the 'Dilruba' actor's birthday cake and wrote, "Souls recognise each other by vibes, not by appearances. Happy birthday my darling soulmate. Love you."
Sadaf and Shahroz got married in an intimate Nikkah ceremony in May 2020. The couple posted pictures of their big day on social media and received a lot of hate.
Consequently, the Nand actor later shared a clarification video on Instagram to and responded to all the backlash. The video was deleted later.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Who is Chuck Feeney, and why top Pakistani leaders are praising him?07:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- FIA Lahore summons Salman Shahbaz05:54 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020