Qatar invites Pakistan for signing of US-Taliban peace deal on Feb 29 in Doha
ISLAMABAD - Qatar has invited Pakistan to attend the peace signing deal between United States (US) and the Afghan Taliban to be held on Saturday in Doha.
During a meeting with Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi in Islamabad, Qatari Ambassador to Pakistan Saqr Bin Mubarak extended the invitation on behalf of the Qatari Foreign Minister.
In his remarks on the occasion, the foreign minister said Pakistan and Qatar have played a pivotal role in furthering the Afghan reconciliation process.
On the occasion, Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that Pakistan welcomes the peace deal between the United States and the Taliban and expressed the confidence that the peace deal will lead to intra-Afghan dialogue.
He said it has always been the stance of Pakistan that there is no military solution to the Afghan conflict, adding that the international community is now also accepting Pakistan's stance.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019