‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of Ertugrul star Engin Altan’s visit in latest video
LAHORE – Pakistani businessman-cum-Tiktoker Mian Kashif Zameer seems determined to bring Turkish start Engin Altan, who played a lead role in widely popular drama series Diriliş: Ertuğrul, to Pakistan despite that the latter has ended an agreement with former’s company.
Holding a cheque and other bank documents, the blonde-haired businessman in a TikTok video said: “Ghabrana nahi ha, Inshallaha Engin Altan will visit Pakistan. We will face everyone”.
The reassurance from Zameer, who had hosted the Turkish star on his first visit to Pakistan last year, comes more than a week after Engin Altan Duzyatan announce to cancel his agreement with the Pakistani company.
Engin Altan (#ertugrul ) is coming to Pakistan, claims Mian Kashif Zameer.... again♬ original sound - Daily Pakistan
Altan, while revealing the reason behind the termination of the contract, said that the owner of the company did not 'fulfill any of the conditions under it.'
The 41-year-old actor also expressed displeasure over the false statements and misinformation given by Zameer.
A press statement by the Ertugrul star stated, “Kashif Zameer has not fulfilled any of the conditions despite the period given under the agreement. The company failed to pay even half of the amount as per the agreement. I have not any association with, Sialkot-based businessman, Kashif Zameer anymore."
He had further revealed that his visit to Pakistan had given him the opportunity to explore, and meet the loving people of the country. He also announced that he will soon visit Pakistan again.
He also showed determination to enhance friendly relations between Turkey and Pakistan.
Ertugrul star Engin Altan 'cancels' $1m deal with ... 08:34 PM | 3 Jan, 2021
LAHORE – Turkish star Engin Altan Düzyatan, who played the lead role in popular Diriliş: Ertuğrul series, ...
Earlier, Kashif was held by Lahore police in a raid led by SSP Investigation for hurling threats at a private TV channel reporter, Hammad Aslam. His security guards were also taken into custody.
A day before his arrest, the Sialkot-based businessman said that the million-dollar deal with Mr. Altan was made for advertising his companies’ products, including clothing and glass. Kashif revealed that half of the amount was paid to the actor in advance, and the remaining will be handed over to him after shooting the advertisements of the products.
TikToker who brought Engin Altan aka Ertuğrul to ... 11:58 PM | 15 Dec, 2020
LAHORE – Pakistan remains abuzz with the reports of a local businessman defrauding Turkish star Engin Altan ...
- Fayazul Hassan Chohan tells why Imran Khan can’t expel French ...11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021