Pakistan launches special portal to help overseas citizens who lost jobs
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis Syed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari said that the government has launched a special portal to help overseas Pakistanis who have lost their jobs abroad and are facing difficulties amid coronavirus pandemic.
While talking to national television (PTV News), the special assistant said that we have not opened up flight operation completely but the government is trying its best to bring back maximum number of vulnerable Pakistanis stuck abroad.
He said during journey, all passengers would have to follow the SOPs issued by Ministries of Health and Civil Aviation.
The Special Assistant said the government is also devising a comprehensive policy reopen and boost tourism.
- Matric result 2020 to be announced in Punjab on Sept 19, confirms ...11:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Woman gang-raped in presence of husband in Pakistan's village days ...11:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nepal to mint coins displaying new political map that shows ...10:42 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR imposes Rs35 million penalty on Justice Isa’s wife for failing ...09:41 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nida Yasir apologizes after receiving backlash04:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020