POL prices slashed by Rs15 under relief package amid coronavirus outbreak
ISLAMABAD – In a bid to extend relief to public amid coronavirus outbreak, the government decreased the prices of petroleum products by Rs15 as part of the economic package announced by the Prime Minister Imran Khan.
According to the Finance Ministry's press statement, the prices of petrol have been slashed by Rs15.01 per liter, which would now be sold at Rs96.
58 per liter compared to Rs111.59. Likewise, the prices of High Speed Diesel were reduced by Rs15 per liter, from Rs122.25 per liter to Rs107.25 per liter.
The prices of Kerosene were reduced by Rs15 per liter, from Rs92.45 to Rs77.45 whereas the price of Light Diesel Oil was decreased from Rs77.51 per liter to Rs62.51 per liter, showing decrease Rs15, it added.
According to the statement, the new prices would be effective from March 25.
- COAS Bajwa meets cancer patient child to fulfill his wish08:31 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 254,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,357 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- TECNO’s #GiveMe5withSpark5 challenge breaks a record of 100M views ...07:44 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- China has 440 million licensed drivers07:36 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- China announces firm support for Iran nuclear deal07:16 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020