POL prices slashed by Rs15 under relief package amid coronavirus outbreak
ISLAMABAD – In a bid to extend relief to public amid coronavirus outbreak, the government decreased the prices of petroleum products by Rs15 as part of the economic package announced by the Prime Minister Imran Khan.
According to the Finance Ministry's press statement, the prices of petrol have been slashed by Rs15.01 per liter, which would now be sold at Rs96.
58 per liter compared to Rs111.59. Likewise, the prices of High Speed Diesel were reduced by Rs15 per liter, from Rs122.25 per liter to Rs107.25 per liter.
The prices of Kerosene were reduced by Rs15 per liter, from Rs92.45 to Rs77.45 whereas the price of Light Diesel Oil was decreased from Rs77.51 per liter to Rs62.51 per liter, showing decrease Rs15, it added.
According to the statement, the new prices would be effective from March 25.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021