Eight dead, 20 injured in DI Khan road mishap
QUETTA - A bus-truck collision on Monday left eight people dead in Dera Ismail Khan, a city in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.
The incident happened when the passenger bus was travelling to Mardan. Police and rescue teams reached the scene and shifted the bodies and injured to a nearby hospital.
Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed grief over the death of citizens in the tragic road accident. He also expressed condolences to the families of the deceased and prays for the speedy recovery of those injured.
More to follow...
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019