Eight dead, 20 injured in DI Khan road mishap
QUETTA - A bus-truck collision on Monday left eight people dead in Dera Ismail Khan, a city in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.
The incident happened when the passenger bus was travelling to Mardan. Police and rescue teams reached the scene and shifted the bodies and injured to a nearby hospital.
Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed grief over the death of citizens in the tragic road accident. He also expressed condolences to the families of the deceased and prays for the speedy recovery of those injured.
More to follow...
- Supreme Court urged to probe leaked audio of PM Shehbaz, ministers on ...01:27 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Clip of Imran Khan offering prayers in helicopter goes viral01:20 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- BISE Lahore announces date for Intermediate part-II results12:32 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan expecting rollover of $2bn SAFE deposits from China12:10 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Child dies from polio in northwestern Pakistan; cases tally rises to ...11:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi exchange banter on live show11:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022