Father-of-three martyred after Indian army targets civilian population along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Indian army, in their latest violation of ceasefire between the two South Asian neighbours, targeted civilian population along the Line of Control, leaving a civilian martyred, the military’s media wing said on Wednesday.
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Bagsar sector.
#IndianArmy unprovoked CFV in Bagsar Sector along #LOC targeting civilian population. An innocent citizen, Ansar, age 33 years, father of 3 daughters was hit & embraced shahadat due to Indian indiscriminate fire while he was moving on Motorbike near his house in Garhi village.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) November 25, 2020
The martyred civilian, who has been identified as 33-year-old Ansar, was moving on his motorbike near his house in Garhi village when he was hit in indiscriminate fire.
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- No penalty for late income tax return filers, says FBR08:00 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan showcases 'Koh-i-Noor' at Natural History Museum06:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Kashmir Beats – Hira Mani wins hearts with her Sawaari09:19 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021