Father-of-three martyred after Indian army targets civilian population along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Indian army, in their latest violation of ceasefire between the two South Asian neighbours, targeted civilian population along the Line of Control, leaving a civilian martyred, the military’s media wing said on Wednesday.
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Bagsar sector.
#IndianArmy unprovoked CFV in Bagsar Sector along #LOC targeting civilian population. An innocent citizen, Ansar, age 33 years, father of 3 daughters was hit & embraced shahadat due to Indian indiscriminate fire while he was moving on Motorbike near his house in Garhi village.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) November 25, 2020
The martyred civilian, who has been identified as 33-year-old Ansar, was moving on his motorbike near his house in Garhi village when he was hit in indiscriminate fire.
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad tomorrow08:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand makes arrests over KFC meals smuggling07:46 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- KP plans separate Panagah units for transgender person07:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021