Rabi Pirzada ignites controversy with yet another baffling post
LAHORE - After wearing a suicide jacket and posting a photograph of herself on Twitter , actress and host Rabi Pirzada warned Indian PM Narendra Modi of serious consequences over what he did in Indian-Held Kashmir.
As the photo appeared on Twitter , it attracted huge attention of her fans mostly praising her for her bravery and unique idea to keeping the issue of Occupied Kashmir alive on social media. Her act was like a campaign for Occupied Kashmir on twitter .
The pic with that jacket is from this video,where i showed humanity is above any religion or country.But indian media is too biased n hypocrite to give my negative image,only cause i talk about their brutal curfew in Kashmir. #ModiHitler#kashmirkibetihttps://t.co/1HpTTDRzDv pic.twitter.com/HdG3rOLTyi— Rabi Pirzada (@Rabipirzada) October 23, 2019
However, the outrage also sparked on social media as many users reprimanded the TV star for using the social platform in a very aggressive way, and projecting a bad image of the country to the outside world.
Let's have a look at some of the Twitterati reactions to Rabi's latest video:
Why does Rabi Peerzada even exist?— Muhammad Osama🇵🇰 (@Osamma_shahzad) October 23, 2019
She made a joke out of us in front of the whole world with her act of stupidity.
Har kisi ko attention chahiye bas.
What on earth sort of horrible tasteless joke is this? Surely this isn’t ispr’s latest celebration of patriotism? Too much even by their standards.— Sher Ali J Khan (@SajKhan01273642) October 23, 2019
This will certainly blast some backsides Lol 😆— Ali Shahrukh (@ialishahrukh) October 23, 2019
Miss dhamaka— Adnan zawar lashari (@adnanzawar) October 23, 2019
This is not the first time Pirzada invited controversy. Earlier, the Punjab Wildlife Protection & Parks Department took action against Pirzada for keeping wild animals, including four pythons, an alligator and snakes as pets. The department said that she violated the laws.
Rabi Pirzada denies being served a notice for ... 11:24 AM | 19 Sep, 2019
LAHORE - Pakistani singer Rabi Pirzada was reportedly issued a notice by the court for keeping reptiles at home. ...
The actress’s pictures and videos on social media were aired by a television channel which led the officials to take action against her on legal grounds. Later, a court issued the arrest warrants of Pirzada for keeping wild animals as pets but she failed to appear before the court.
Rabi Pirzada may face jail time for posing with ... 12:09 PM | 17 Sep, 2019
The Punjab Wildlife Protection and Parks Department has submitted a challan in court against singer Rabi Pirzada for ...
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PTM's Ali Wazir, Mohsin Dawar among 15 arrested in Islamabad06:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- 32 early harvest projects completed under CPEC in 5 years04:52 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019