Punjab to shut down brick kilns next month
LAHORE – Punjab Disaster Management Authority (PDMA) has issued an order to stop to work the brick kilns from the 7th of next month to the 31st of December this year.
According to details, to monitor the situation, Smog cells have been established in the province and all the industries will not be allowed to work who have not installed an emission control system.
This decision had been taken after the smog calamity declares in Punjab.
- ‘Golden Man’ of Islamabad meets Punjab CM Hamza Shahbaz12:45 PM | 22 May, 2022
- US invites 19 Pakistani police officers to provide modern training12:06 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Google Doodle celebrates Gama Pehalwan’s birth anniversary10:50 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Celebrities react to Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz09:13 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistani stars attend Cannes Film Festival 202208:45 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022