Pakistani cop resigns after boss ridicules him as ‘son of a donkey’
LAHORE – A police officer from Lahore tendered resignation from the post after newly appointed Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Umar Sheikh allegedly used abusive language in an official meeting.
The Lahore police chief in the meeting allegedly called Sub-inspector Fahad Iftikhar, who is social media incharge, a khotay ka bacha [Son of a donkey] when he replied a question in English.
Following the ridiculous remarks, the foreign qualified cop has resigned from post, saying: “I cannot tolerate him abusing my father”.
The Lahore CCPO also landed in hot waters due to his controversial remarks about motorway gang-rape victim.
Later, he had apologised over his remarks.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021