Minor among two injured in Indian troops firing along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Indian troops in latest act of aggression along the Line of Control (LoC) injured two innocent civilians including a child, reported ISPR on Friday.
According to military’s media wing, Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Barwah sector on Pakistani side of the LoC, resulting in serious injuries to an 8-year-old child and another person.
India forces have committed 2,340 ceasefire violations only in 2020, targeting civil population.
Earlier today, the foreign office lodged a strong protest with Indian diplomat over ceasefire violation committed on Thursday that caused injuries to two civilians.
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022