Minor among two injured in Indian troops firing along LoC
RAWALPINDI – Indian troops in latest act of aggression along the Line of Control (LoC) injured two innocent civilians including a child, reported ISPR on Friday.
According to military’s media wing, Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in Barwah sector on Pakistani side of the LoC, resulting in serious injuries to an 8-year-old child and another person.
India forces have committed 2,340 ceasefire violations only in 2020, targeting civil population.
Earlier today, the foreign office lodged a strong protest with Indian diplomat over ceasefire violation committed on Thursday that caused injuries to two civilians.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021