Aishwarya Rai Bachchan may be roped for remake of this Bollywood film
Several Indian tabloids have been reporting that Aish may be roped for the role of legendary actress Nargis' character Varuna.
Varuna is the character of a woman suffering from multiple personality disorders. In daytime she is a homemaker, but transforms mysteriously into a woman named 'Peggy' during night time. The original movie also starred Pradeep Kumar and Feroz Khan in leading roles and was directed by Satyen Bose. The movie was released in 1967.
The movie is now being produced by Prernaa Arora and Arjun N Kapoor.
On the work front, Aish is currently working on 'Fanne Khan', directed by Atul Manjrekar and starring Anil Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao and Divya Dutta.
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Why is Turkey offering to protect Kabul airport after US troop ...11:35 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows foreign tourists after 17-month Covid lockdown11:07 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sindh delays board exams amid spike in Covid cases10:10 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Asim Azhar performs soulful rendition of Janam Fida-e-Haideri06:30 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021