PFDC reveals dates for fashion week 2019
To date, the platform has showcased over 70 bridal/couture designers. PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week as a platform endeavour to define and present both contemporary and traditional Pakistani bridal/ couture fashion and make-up trends, fusing to create the complete ‘look’ for each respective bridal season.
With every season the PFDC scouts and nurtures young promising designers by giving them the opportunity to promote themselves through their “Rising Talent” platform solely to cultivate the future generations of the fashion industry in our country and transforming them into powerhouses to be reckoned with.
View this post on Instagram
The Pakistan Fashion Design Council [PFDC] and L’Oréal Paris open the bridal season with the ninth consecutive PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week, scheduled to take place from 26th to the 28th of September 2019. With over 70 bridal/couture designers part of the platform since its inception, watch this space for the complete bridal ‘look’ for the season! @Pfdcofficial @lorealpakistan #PLBW19 #BeautyMeetsFashion
At the interface between houses and media, the council draws up and transmits the list of accredited journalists and photographers each season.
The Pakistan Fashion Design Council will be announcing further details along with a list of participating designers, brands, associate sponsors and teams for PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week in September 2019 .
PFDC works with industry professionals, designers, sponsors and partners that assist in curating a show that enhances their fashion week platforms while helping them maintain the standard of the shows. I am looking forward to a great show.”
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019