PFDC reveals dates for fashion week 2019
To date, the platform has showcased over 70 bridal/couture designers. PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week as a platform endeavour to define and present both contemporary and traditional Pakistani bridal/ couture fashion and make-up trends, fusing to create the complete ‘look’ for each respective bridal season.
With every season the PFDC scouts and nurtures young promising designers by giving them the opportunity to promote themselves through their “Rising Talent” platform solely to cultivate the future generations of the fashion industry in our country and transforming them into powerhouses to be reckoned with.
At the interface between houses and media, the council draws up and transmits the list of accredited journalists and photographers each season.
The Pakistan Fashion Design Council will be announcing further details along with a list of participating designers, brands, associate sponsors and teams for PFDC L’Oréal Paris Bridal Week in September 2019.
PFDC works with industry professionals, designers, sponsors and partners that assist in curating a show that enhances their fashion week platforms while helping them maintain the standard of the shows. I am looking forward to a great show.”
- Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers11:44 PM | 7 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021