US wants to continue talks with North Korea: State Department
WASHINGTON - The United States (US) has said it wants to continue talking with North Korea but called for a halt to "provocations" after a fresh missile test by Pyongyang, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Talking to reporters in Washington, US State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus said we want to have diplomatic engagement with North Korea to resolve all the issues that the US President and Chairman Kim have talked about through diplomacy.
Earlier, North Korea test-fired two new short-range ballistic missiles from the east coast city of Wonsan. Analysts said the launches appeared aimed at putting pressure on Washington.
- Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right time05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020