US wants to continue talks with North Korea: State Department
WASHINGTON - The United States (US) has said it wants to continue talking with North Korea but called for a halt to "provocations" after a fresh missile test by Pyongyang, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Talking to reporters in Washington, US State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus said we want to have diplomatic engagement with North Korea to resolve all the issues that the US President and Chairman Kim have talked about through diplomacy.
Earlier, North Korea test-fired two new short-range ballistic missiles from the east coast city of Wonsan. Analysts said the launches appeared aimed at putting pressure on Washington.
- Lawyers, doctors on strike after PIC clash10:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Stern action to be taken against violent lawyers, says Punjab Health ...09:30 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019