IMF mission briefed on govt's measures for improving economy
According to a press statement issued by the finance ministry here, during a meeting with IMF mission chief, the finance minister briefed him about the steps taken by the government for improving the economy of the country.
The minister informed him that the structural reforms and other economic initiatives introduced by the government were yielding desired results.
The minister said the government would continue to address the macroeconomic imbalances and would take necessary corrective measures in this regard, the statement added.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:51 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...09:25 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022