Man strangles neighbour after being repeatedly asked about getting married
JAKARTA - A 28-year-old Indonesian man shockingly killed his neighbour after repeatedly being asked, “When are you getting married?”. This outrageous incident took place in a town near Jakarta named as 'Kampung Pasir Jonge'.
According to the Indonesian media, the 28-year-old man named Faiz Nurdin was sitting in front of his house when his pregnant neighbour, Aisyah, 32 came to talk to him. “The suspect revealed that the woman said, ‘Faster get married, the others are already married, why aren’t you getting married yet?’ These words offended the suspect,” a spokesperson from the police force said. Clearly, Faiz took his neighbour’s words to heart and felt insulted.
Upon police's investigation, “The suspect revealed that the woman said, ‘Faster get married, the others are already married, why aren’t you getting married yet?’ These words offended the suspect". shared the police official.
Clearly, Faiz took his neighbour’s words to heart and felt insulted. Later that same day, he pretended to visit Aisyah and was invited to her living room, unaware of what he was about to do. When she walked to her room, Faiz quietly followed and pushed her onto the bed. The pregnant woman tried to fight back by biting Faiz’s fingers but to no avail. The enraged suspect strangled the victim to death with his bare hands. “The suspect then stole some money worth RM230 and the victim’s smartphone in the room,” the police added.
He then fled the scene to Kalideres, Jakarta but the authorities still managed to catch him after firing a shot at his leg. A few items were seized at the scene such as a motorcycle, a pillow, a pair of slippers, a t-shirt and a piece of cloth. It was reported that the suspect will be facing life imprisonment for the crime he did once convicted.
To be honest, We all go through these types of questions and personal interferences. Yes, it annoys us, but that doesn’t mean we should go around and harm anyone who asks this!
Our condolences with the departed soul's family.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020