Pakistan waives off NOC policy for foreigners
Another landmark acheived NOC regime for foreigners come to an end, @ImranKhanPTI vision is to make Pak a heaven for tourists and following new Visa regime this important policy decision of ending NOC requirements is a leap forward #DiscoverPakistan pic.twitter.com/LEjU0QcQk5— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) March 26, 2019
In a notification of the Ministry of Interior, it said that as per cabinet decision dated January 31, 2019: “Free movement of foreigners shall be allowed in open cantonments except prohibited and restricted areas with visible signboards. The border crossings will be open and non-restricted.”
“AJK and GB and Chitral will be non-restricted/ non-prohibited except 10 miles of Pak-China border, Pak-Afghan border (Wakhan corridor), AJK (along LoC), GB (along LoC), Siachen (along with the line of actual contact)” the notification added.
Earlier this month, Prime Minister Imran Khan had said his government was rolling out a new visa regime to facilitate tourism in the country as well as attract foreign investment.
According to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s official Twitter account, the new e-visa scheme will facilitate visitors from 175 countries.
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Jacqueline Fernandez booked in extortion case07:12 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022