Met office forecast rain during Eid days
Rains and thunderstorms accompanied by strong winds are expected in certain parts of Punjab, Upper Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), FATA and Kashmir from Wednesday to Friday.
There is also a high risk of flash flooding in hilly areas.
Additionally, tourist destinations like Murree, Galliyat, Upper Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Malakand, Hazara divisions, Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir are expected to receive heavy rains during Eid that may set off landslides in vulnerable areas.
Tourists are suggested to stay abreast of weather updates, and National Disaster Management Authority and National Highway Authority advisories accordingly.
- Student kidnapped by ex-fiancé in Lahore found in Arifwala10:51 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Pakistani professor makes it to list of top 100 scientists in medicine10:11 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Shehbaz warns Imran against 'instigating civil war'09:01 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Is Aamir Liaquat getting ready for fourth marriage? Here’s all you ...07:49 PM | 22 May, 2022
- FAKE NEWS: Fact-check shows no Riphah University student raped, ...07:21 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Mira Sethi’s smoking photo goes viral02:35 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Saba Qamar’s new dance video in saree goes viral01:33 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Anmol Baloch’s new bold photo draws severe criticism11:25 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022