Here's what to recite in second Ashra of Ramazan
LAHORE - The month of Ramazan is one of the most beloved and blessed months in the Islamic calendar and the rewards that a Muslim can reap are countless.
The blessings of Ramazan are countless and it is divided into three parts (Ashra) of ten days each.
The three Ashra of Ramadan each comes with its own significance and the second Ashra has finally descended upon us.
Although Muslims are urged to pray whatever they want in the holy month, even then the three Ashras are specifically designated for the following;
- Rehmat: “Mercy of Allah
- Maghfirah: “Forgiveness of Allah“
- Najat: “Salvation”
The second phase of Ramadan is all about asking for forgiveness and peace from the Almighty Allah.
The devotees can seek an apology for the past mistakes and wrongdoings, alter their deeds and forgive anyone who has wronged them as well. If Allah can forgive us for our sins and wrongdoings, then we too can extend this courtesy to our fellows.
A Muslim should invoke God’s mercy and forgiveness throughout the second Ashra via this dua:
So, 11th to 20th Ramazan is dedicated to forgiveness and Muslims should strive hard to prostrate before the Almighty Allah as He is the most merciful and the most beneficent.
- Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020