Locust attack: More areas surveyed, treated across the country
LAHORE - More areas have been surveyed and treated during the ongoing operation against the locust across the country.
According to National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), the pest has affected 50 districts of the country so far, including 31 in Balochistan, eight in Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, nine in Punjab and two in Sindh.
During the last 24 hours, 250,000 hectares of land was surveyed and 3,430 hectares treated.
Sprays were held in 2200 hectares of land in Balochistan, 1000 hectares in Punjab, 200 hectares in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and 30 hectares in Sindh.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021