PTA unblocks social media websites
A notification to this effect has been issued.
A Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) spokesperson said instructions had been received to unblock the websites.
Hours after police and paramilitary forces launched a crackdown on protesters on Saturday, the PTA was ordered to block TV news channels, popular social media networking sites Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and video-sharing websites YouTube and Dailymotion.
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Priyantha’s body to reach Sri Lanka on Monday, ...11:27 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Nation remembers war hero Major Akram on 50th martyrdom anniversary10:53 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- M-Tag made mandatory for all vehicles on M2 motorway10:26 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PML-N, PPP lock horns as polling begins for NA-133 by-election09:51 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's wedding 'confirmed'11:26 PM | 4 Dec, 2021