Govt to adopt legal procedure for bringing Nawaz back to home: Interior Minister
ISLAMABAD - Interior Minister Ejaz Shah has said that the government will adopt a legal procedure for bringing Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Nawaz Sharif back to home if he did not return to Pakistan after completing the period granted by the court.
Talking to a private news channel, the Interior Minister said that Nawaz Sharif has to face the cases on his return to the country.
To a question regarding the treatment of former President Asif Ali Zardari, the Minister said he should be given the same health services as extended to Nawaz Sharif, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- PSL 2021 — Islamabad United and Multan Sultans to fight it out ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021