Govt to adopt legal procedure for bringing Nawaz back to home: Interior Minister
ISLAMABAD - Interior Minister Ejaz Shah has said that the government will adopt a legal procedure for bringing Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Nawaz Sharif back to home if he did not return to Pakistan after completing the period granted by the court.
Talking to a private news channel, the Interior Minister said that Nawaz Sharif has to face the cases on his return to the country.
To a question regarding the treatment of former President Asif Ali Zardari, the Minister said he should be given the same health services as extended to Nawaz Sharif, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020