PTI's Zeeshan Khanzada bags Senate seat in by-election
ISLAMABAD - Zeeshan Khanzada of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Tuesday won by-election on the vacant seat of Senate from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The seat fell vacant after the resignation of Khanzada Khan of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP). Khan is the father of Zeeshan Khanzada and he resigned from the seat after his son joined the ruling PTI.
According to unofficial results, he secured one hundred and four votes while opposition's candidate could get only 31 votes.
Total 139 votes polled in the house of 145 lawmakers during the by-election.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019