Pakistan Railways increases train fare from Nov 1
LAHORE – Pakistan Railways has announced to increase ticket price for passenger trains from November 2021.
The prices will be increased by 10%, reports said, adding that fares for freight trains will be hiked by 5%.
The new prices will come into effect from November 1.
The increase in fares comes on the back of surging petroleum price in the country, as well international market.
The petrol price is expected to increase by Rs7 per litre from November 1 due to continuous depreciation of the Pakistani currency.
However, the diesel price is likely to increase up to Rs9 per litre. Fluctuations in imported oil prices during the next five days will determine the final price.
Petrol price likely to be increased by Rs7 per ... 09:01 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
KARACHI – The petrol price is expected to increase by Rs7 per litre from November 1 due to continuous ...
- How to be a star content creator08:53 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- For the first time in Pakistan's history, FBR wins a case of money ...07:53 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Top religious scholars condemn mob lynching of Sri Lankan national in ...07:01 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Celebrities sparkle at James Bond-themed party in Karachi04:33 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars express disgust and disappointment over Sialkot ...05:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan reveals the type of husband she’s looking for10:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2021