Food delivery boy crushed to death in Karachi elevator accident
KARACHI – An online food delivery boy accidentally crushed to death in a lift of a residential building in Karachi’s Clifton area.
According to the police, the deceased, Naveed, was trapped in the elevator of a residential building for hours. He had gone to deliver the parcel during Iftaar to an apartment.
The colleague of the deceased traced his phone after no contact made with him on phone.
Reports in local media suggest that other employees of the online food delivery company took out the body with their own help and the body of the boy was stuck in the elevator for a long time.
The body was then shifted to the Jinnah Hospital for legal formalities.
TikTokers Muskan, Aamir among four shot dead in ... 10:52 AM | 2 Feb, 2021
KARACHI – At least four people including two TikTok influencers lost their lives as unknown attackers opened fire ...
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani ace climber Shehroze Kashif rues lack of support after ...06:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022