PIA ranked third worst airline of 2018
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has been ranked at 70th spot out of 72 international airlines based on their performance in the first quarter of 2018 using statistically significant data.
According to the Newyork-based website, the results have been generated based on customer complaints, service quality, on-time performance and delays factor.
According to the new list, Pakistan’s national flag carrier is ranked at Third worst trailing just behind Jordan’s Royal Jordanian Airlines and Iceland’s WOW Air.
PIA has the worst on-time performance score, offering only 61% timely services.
Top 10 worst airlines
|2||Royal Jordanian Airlines|
The website has also released the top 10 airlines of the world.
Qatar Airways has topped the list by Airhelp and is followed by Germany’s Lufthansa and Abu Dhabi’s Etihad Airways.
Top 10 airlines
|5||South African Airways|
AirHelp specializes in helping air passengers claim compensation for delayed, canceled, and overbooked flights. With more than 1 million travelers helped, AirHelp has the resources and expertise to handle the complex claim process and to push back if the airlines refuse to pay.
The company has 230 employees and is headquartered in New York.
- Supreme Court orders formation of JIT comprising ISI, IB officials to ...01:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan FM Bilawal Bhutto to visit Indonesia, Singapore from today12:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘Sanak’ cast spotted in Lahore10:32 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- 'Ghani Syaani' – Twitter goes gaga over Shehnaaz Gill and MC ...10:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022