Black box from Russian military plane crash found in sea
The flight data recorder was found 1,600 meters from the shore at a depth of 17 meters, the ministry said in a statement, as rescuers carry out a massive search operation in the sea. The other black box, the cockpit voice recorder, is still missing.
Thirteen bodies and 150 pieces of debris have so far been recovered, the Itar-Tass news agency reported, quoting a source in security agencies.
The plane crashed over the Black Sea having disappeared from the radar shortly after taking off from the city of Sochi, Russian media reported on Sunday.
Rescue teams reportedly confirmed the suspected crash site of the missing Tu-154 aircraft near the Sochi coast.
- LIVE | ‘New day in America’ as Joe Biden and Kamala Harris arrive ...08:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- #HayatBaloch – FC soldier sentenced to death in Karachi student ...08:43 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan announces free COVID vaccine for general public08:16 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan unveils reform package for civil services to uplift ...07:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Free passport for all Pakistanis soon, announces Sheikh Rasheed07:17 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Is Ertugrul famed Esra Bilgic in Peshawar?12:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021