Pakistan's trade with Africa reaches $4.18 billion
ISLAMABAD – Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood says Pakistan’s trade with African countries has reached 4.18 billion dollars in 2019-20, which was increased by seven percent as compared to the previous year (2018-19).
The Radio Pakistan quoted him as saying that exports to Africa increased by seven percent last year as a result of Pakistan’s new engagement with African countries through “Look Africa Campaign”.
For the first time, he added, Pakistan will participate in International Khartoum Fair next month.
The Ministry of Commerce has also organised Pakistan Africa Trade Development Conference in Nairobi, Kenya next month.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 25 June 202109:57 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Covid-19 takes another 44 lives in Pakistan09:00 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021