Ogra sends summary to finance ministry for raising petroleum prices
In the summary, the OGRA has requested the ministry to raise the price of petrol by Rs 2.96 per litre, diesel Rs 2.18 per liter and price of kerosene oil by Rs 17.55/litre.
Earlier, on February 15, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar had approved an increase in prices of petroleum products effective from January 16.
The prices of petrol and diesel had been increased by Rs 1 per litre, while the prices of kerosene oil and light-speed diesel were not changed.
- Anoushey Ashraf slams co-stars for not being mindful of personal ...05:05 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer pleads being ‘mentally ill’04:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sindh Bar Council secretary shot dead in broad daylight03:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- 3 students killed, 8 injured in Michigan school shooting, suspect in ...03:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021